Tuesday, February 10, 2009

ALMOST HOME!!!

Jeremy is almost home. I should have done this last night when we got the word, but he will be in Tennessee on Wednesday at about 3pm. That is when his flight is due in Knoxville. I encourage all that can to come to the airport and welcome him home. I am so excited and proud of my brother that there are not words to describe it. I did not get the big homecoming due to my health issues, but I am making up for it by welcoming my brother home. I encourage everyone to email him, call him or post a message on here for him when he gets home.

The time has arrived when the blog will not be based on two brothers overseas, but now our daily lives and more opinions on the world events now that we are in touch with them. I promise that I will do my best to post at least once a week even if it is to say hi to everyone. I hope that you do not stop reading our blog now that we are home. I am sure there will interesting things to read and hear about, like the homecoming for Jeremy.

To all that have followed us, prayed for us, and supported us, we thank you with all our heart. God bless you all!!

Once again, help me in welcoming Jeremy home!!!!

SGT John Strader
7776

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you, John, for the news and WELCOME HOME JEREMY!!!

I would definitely be in Knoxville tomorrow at 3p if I weren't living in northern Indiana.

Even though we've never met, give Jeremy a BIG hug from one of his "adopted moms".

Maybe you could post some pics of the homecoming.

I'll look forward to your next post.

Job well done boys!

Thank you both again for your service. You and your family will continue to be in my thoughts and prayers.

Anonymous said...

Thank you, John, for the news and WELCOME HOME JEREMY!!!

I would definitely be in Knoxville tomorrow at 3p if I weren't living in northern Indiana.

Even though we've never met, give Jeremy a BIG hug from one of his "adopted moms".

Maybe you could post some pics of the homecoming.

I'll look forward to your next post.

Job well done boys!

Thank you both again for your service. You and your family will continue to be in my thoughts and prayers.

Anonymous said...

comments on Jeremy's return .... who will post them first!!??!!

Wow .... what a home coming and trip from the airport to the house.

I will not spoil the post but I cannot wait to read what you will post. That was a trip home (airport to house) that will not be forgotten very soon.

Who will post it first?? John or Jeremy??

And to everyone who offered their support to my 2 sons and the prayers, gifts, packages, comments, hits to the blog ....
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!

MOM