Monday, February 4, 2008

Another weekend gone

I wasted away another weekend doing nothing again. I was lucky enough to have a 3 day weekend and stayed home this time. I am missing everyone and I am not even gone yet.

I am hoping to start leave on Saturday. I plan on going home and spending as much time as I can with Courtney and Christina and Mom and Dad. I have a lot of surprises in store for the next 2 weeks. Very few know of any of them. Some of the surprises will be bigger than others, and some will just be unforgettable. I can't really give away of them here because I have giving this site out to too many people.

I have talked to Jeremy a little since here left. He told me that he is in training seven days a week 530am to about 4pm. He is learning what it is like to be on active duty again. This is not his first time, and I hope it is not his last. I said it before that I do not think he knows how proud of him I am.

I need to thank Johnny and Jitka for being there for my mom and dad. They are great friends to both my brother and myself. "Brotherhood" That is all that I say about it. I am glad that my brother has friends like them and Josh and Blake.

Josh and Blake have been there too although they can really be a pain in the ass at times. I will miss them all. It never fails that when I come to town, we all make it an interesting time not to be soon forgotten (if we remember anything).

Shandan, thank you for being the first to comment on here for us. I know that you will be missed.

Mom and dad, thank you so much for the support and help that you are giving us. I know that we are asking a lot of you two at times, but you are who we can count and it gives an excuse to talk to you and see you. I can't wait till you come back to Fort Campbell to see me off and I hope that you make it to Texas with Johnny to see Jeremy off. Rest assured that your two sons will be coming home soon.

Courtney, I promise that I will be home again soon to see you. I can't wait to see you over the next couple of weeks. The hardest part of this will be leaving you. Last time, I left a new wife and this time it is my precious little angel, Courtney. I know that she does not understand right now, but one day she will. I just hope that she misses me and wants to see me when I get home. I will be calling all that I can to hear your voices.

I will update you guys of all that I can when I know something new. Jeremy has very limited access to computers right now, so I have to tell you second hand what is going on with him as he tells me.

I am off once again. Until another day...............

No comments: