Monday, June 1, 2009

Life Changes

Well, it has been a really long time since I have even been on here!! There have been so many changes in my life since you have heard from me last. I am not sure where to begin. I guess I will start with Dec and update you all.

As most of you know, I hurt my ankle in Oct and was at Fort Campbell getting treatment. On 1Dec I was put back on a plane to Afghan as a newlywed. It took about a week after leaving Fort Campbell to actually get to Afghan. I was in Afghan two weeks and had to get Medivac to Germany to have my gall bladder out. Once I was there for two weeks they decided to send me back to Fort Campbell against my wishes. Once I was here I bought a new house with Tessa. In Mar things started to go downhill with Tessa and I. I was sent for some psych treatment for a few weeks to get my head back on straight. I would go into great detail, but I have been advised not to. Lets just say I thought I was going to save my marriage and I was a whole new person. A week after being out of treatment, Tessa wanted a divorce. Things got REALLY bad for me after that. A week after that situation, she delivered me divorce papers. I could go into detail and explain that there is a lot of proof that she was unfaithful and lied about everything from the time we met, but that would not be right. I could vent forever about it on here, but that is another day.

So, now I am stuck with a brand new house that is lonely. To fill the void, I got my dog Marley (named by Courtney), which is a German Shepard and pitt mix. If I could get her house trained, I would be happy. I am tired of cleaning crap and pee up all the time.

I am now on CQ (Charge of Quarters where you basically babysit the barracks). I work every three days for 12 or 24 hours depending on the day of the week. I have only been home one time since Mar and that was for Easter. I am finally headed home this week after I get off work at 7am on Wed. I can't wait to get home and see old friends.

Speaking of friends, I have made some great friends recently. I have been hanging out with a car club. Basically we go to car shows all the time and and have cookouts on the weekends when there is not a car show. IF there is a car show, we take the cookout to the show. I have started making connections all over the place just my hanging with these guys. Everything from a Harley Davidson employee of over 15 years to Military Police. My life has turned around again on me. I am actually the only bike in the club. I guess I could tell you it is the Modifierz in Clarksille, TN.

I am ready to get home and see my little angel. I miss her so much and her birthday was last week and I could not get away to go and see her. She means the world to me and there is nothing I would not do for her.

I encourage you to go to Facebook and see all the pix online. Just look me up by John Strader.

Well, I am not sure what else to share with you tonight. I am really tired so it is time.

Oh I guess I can share that I got a new bike. I have a Buell Firebolt XB12R now. I am loving it.

I wanted to vent on here about the pain that I have been through and was caused to me and my family by someone we trusted and loved. My parents even treated her like their own.

Well, I have to admit my life is looking a lot better and her being gone might have been a blessing in disguise.

I'm out for now and I promise not to wait so long for the next post.

John Strader

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

John just barely touched on the fact of the pain that was caused by so many lies that seem to continue. I do not know that Tessa knows how to tell the truth. she would probably die before saying one sentence that is completely true.
continue to pray for our soldiers home and away as they face each day of life and what it has to deal each of them.
thank you boys for all you do
:o)

Anonymous said...

Thank you for your awesome blog! Please continue to update it!!!!

{{{hugs}}} On the pain that you have gone through.


And may the universe help you find TRUE love.


****Remember to keep kicking at the darkness until it bleeds daylight****