Sunday, December 20, 2009

Again...it's been too long.

Well, I continue to thank those who continue to read and support my brother and I in what we're going through in our personal lives now that we're not overseas. Thank you!! It's much appreciated.

So it's been a while since I've posted anything on here. I apologize. However, if you remember some of my previous posts I've mentioned that I was missing the one thing in my life that I just didn't have...a woman that loves me and I that I love. WELL, blame it on Leslie for me not posting anything on here...Leslie is absolutely the woman of my prayers, dreams, wishes, and thoughts. Therefore, the computer, TV, going out, and every other distraction has been REMOVED/REPLACED by Leslie. I absolutely love her! I feel like I sound like my brother in some of his posts... love love love...there's just one way to explain it...she's an answered prayer. Period. We both realize that God has placed us together for a wonderful reason. I honestly believe I will spend the rest of my life with this woman.

SO the past 6 months have been pretty ok. Been working, and enjoying my new love. If you know me, I've been home for about 10 months....and if you know my history and what I like to do...it's about that time. Right now I'm in the hospital hanging out with my grandparents. My mom's mom is the reason we're here. We're playing the waiting game.... it's not fun. I started to go home yesterday afternoon, but I turned around and came back. My family supported me so I could miss 3 three more days of work. What a blessing. It was so hard driving home last night...and finally I turned around. I'm so thankful to have the family I have. The road ahead will not be easy...but we'll make it.

I guess I could sit here and type and type about things that have happened and this and that....I think I'll put some pics up here in a few hours. I'm gonna go have dinner and get my camera. Well, I'm also pretty distracted right now...sitting here in the room with about 6 others in the family...More to come...

Out here,
SGT Wormy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was so good to see your blog post. I was so tickled when I read that you have found someone to share your life with. One more preayer answered!

My heart goes out to you and your family over the health of your grandmother. I pray that God will give you strength for what lies ahead.

This is a verse from a greeting card that someone sent me when I was experiencing a difficult time in my life. Hope you find some comfort in reading it...

"There's hope through every trial, stars for every night, meaning in each moment, and strength for every fight. Everything has purpose, each person fills a place, for love is over all, and nothing goes to waste."

Bless you all.

From Indiana.