Saturday, December 6, 2008

Back in Afganistan

Well, here I am back in Afghanistan. I got here on Saturday after a short stay at Fort Campbell after messing up my ankle. There is not much to write about. I am back and and happy and not happy about it. Luckily I have Tessa (aka Freedom) to help me out while I am gone. We are planning a great wedding for 6June as long as I get home in time. From rumors, I will make it in time. I am pretty excited about that, as is Tessa. We could not be happier. I could tell you stories for days on here about all the wonderful things we did and the great times we had together, but I am not going to bore everyone with the perfect woman and relationship. I start work again tomorrow morning and we will see what will happen. There are a few here that are not happy that was in the states longer than my leave, but there was nothing I could do about that. It is something that I will have to deal for a little while.

I got to spend some time with Courtney while I was home too and it was great. She has grown more than I ever expected and she loves Tessa and that really means a lot to me. She really got attached to Tessa and clung to her more than me for the most part.

Well, there is not much to talk about right now other than how much I miss Tessa, Courtney and family.

Oh and the weather here is pretty cold. It would not be so bad if we did not have to walk so far to get everywhere.

Once again, thank you for all the support and I will be home soon enough!!!

2 comments:

David M said...

The Thunder Run has linked to this post in the blog post From the Front: 12/08/2008 News and Personal dispatches from the front and the home front.

Anonymous said...

Baby I miss you too!!! :(