Sunday, September 21, 2008

Hello all!

Well, it's me again! Thank you for all the support you all have been giving my brother and I!! I can't say that enough! I really appreciate everything!

Well, life hasn't been all that exciting around here lately. Just hanging out with the occasional "work" here and there. I can't wait to get home next month...well, November...it's pretty close to "next month". I'm really looking forward to it! I hope my brother enjoys his time in the states. I'm sure he'll have a blast. I have big plans too when I get home....DO NOTHING! I'm going to enjoy time with Courtney, my family and my friends. It should be a nice trip. I'm really looking forward to it. I'm also looking forward to getting out of here for a while too. It will be nice to see some green grass, some trees with leaves, and all that stuff. I was talking to someone the other day and we mentioned how so many Soldiers get hurt when they get home from speeding....well...it might be because the top speed over here on just about any road is 35mph. And that's inside and outside the wire. I think the fastest I've been over here is 40mph...and that wasn't for too long. Now, I don't have any plans to come home and be a speed demon, but it will be nice to sit i a comfortable vehicle, go a nice speed, and it not take FOREVER to get there. I guess John has been in a couple situations where over 35 was ok...but not me. Just like when I was in Germany...I can't wait to get home and fire up the truck!! The sound of a flowmaster exhaust....MAN YEAH!! And there's always the Ninja...that will be fun too. I'm looking forward to a lot of things when I get home, and I hope that I'm able to do them all. BUT then I have to come back over here...but my time over here won't be too long after I get back from R&R, so that's cool.

John, what do you mean you're gonna kick my butt??? What did I do?? :-)

And I have to thank my brother for his help with my award. I think I say about 10 times a day that I can't stand the Company that I'm over here with...sometimes they just don't make any sense. BUT, what can you do?? I'll just keep jumping through hoops like a show doggy and do whatever they say....most of the time. Ah, it will all be over before we know it, and I'll hopefully NEVER EVER get attached to this unit EVER again. BUT anyway...thank you brother for helping me!!

Well, that's about for now, I'm going to go relax and get some chow. I'm getting kinda hungry. I will see you all soon and till then...I love you all!!!

Somewhere in Iraq
SGT Wormy

5596

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

it will be great to see you just like it will be great to see John when you both get home.
be patient and time will pass. I may need to let the air out of your tires on the ninja if I hear about you going to fast on it...LOL
love ya both
MOM