Sunday, October 5, 2008

Surprise!!

Well thank you all for your support for my brother and I!! I just can't say it enough!! We really appreciate it more than we can say!!

Well...I'm going to make this pretty short too...I am home!! I am in TN with my brother and my family. John wanted me to be home while he was here...and different from what I said in previous posts about hunting being more important....well, bro...it's not true. I got home two days ago and am having a great time so far!! My brother and everyone went to Ohio for a couple days but I'll see them when they get back. Well....I need to get ready to go to church so I'm going to get off here. I'll put some pics and another post up here soon.

LOVE YOU ALL!!!


JEREMY

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

JOHN'S NAME HAS BEEN TAKEN DOWN FROM THE ANYSOLDIER WEBSITE DUE TO NO RESPONSE IN PAST 60 DAYS.