Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Too soon...

Hello, and thank you to all of you that continue to show your support for my brother and I! Thank you!


Too soon....Earlier today I stopped by my room to send out a couple of emails. But oddly I took time to write a post on here. I don't normally do that...matter of fact that's the first time I've done that I think. Just like I said, we don't use the word 'quiet' around here....I did today just playin around....well....the rest of the day wasn't to quiet...unfortunately. I felt really guilty later this afternoon....like I was the reason that some stuff happened...but that's not right, I shouldn't feel that way. I can't blame myself for something like that. I'm not supersticious (sp?) and never really have been...but today I felt partially responsible....why? I don't know. I talk to myself quite a bit and after a while of convincing myself that what I wrote on here has nothing to do with the series of events that took place. This is another one of those times that if I said what happened, I'd have to kill you...just kidding. I wouldn't do that...put I still can't tell you. I feel better and I know that what happened, happened. That's it. It doesn't matter what someone writes or thinks or says half way through the day....things just happen. We don't know why or what caused them....they just happen. I guess I should elude back to one of my other posts from July or August...."Are you ready??" Go back and find that one...read it. Then ask yourself...'am I ready?'


Prayers...our Soldiers need your prayers. Prayers for strength, and stability in their lives. Pray for their families and friends. Thank you.

Well, I'm headed to bed. This post may be a little shorter than I was thinking it was going to be, but....I'm really tired, I fell asleep in the middle of writing it, and now I'm awake again...an hour later...and I'm going to curl into my blankets and try to erase the events of today from my mind. I love you all and again thank you for your support that you show us!!

Somewhere in Iraq,
Sgt Wormy

5800

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Are you ready.......??"
That is how I make it through each day with you 2 boys over there. I know you are "ready" and you have the ability to help others be "ready" as well. Do not pass up the opportunity to help others be "ready". I went back and read through the August post and it can really get a person to thinking.
The picture of the sleeping soldier ... in some ways it looks like you and in only one way it does not look like you for sure. I think his hair is longer in front than yours.
You know it is so sad that Courtney's mom would not let her come to John's birthday party and now she is trying to stop him from getting him to see Courtney for just about any reason she can think up. What "mother" would stop a child from seeing her daddy while he is state side getting ready to go back to the war zone??? I just cannot understand it.
Well let us know when it gets really cold there and how cold that it gets. How do you stay warm when it gets that cold??
love ya
MOM