Monday, June 2, 2008

Word!

Bro,

WORD!

I LOVE YOU BRO!

How can anyone argue with that? True colors. If someone has the audasity to write and/or say one word about someone's service to thier country.....that really shows everyone else what kind of person they really are. I wish I had time to write what is in my head....but I have a PT test in the morning....6 hours from now.

Tomorrow will be a good post....I'll finish thinking about it through the day...........

Damn bro....we'll be fine....we'll be fine.

Love you bro!

Somewhere in Iraq
SGT Wormy

1667

I promise I'm not trying to cheat on the count by making this so short.....(14 - month)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jeremy calm down. That could be fuel for the turkey that has NO COUNTRY RESPECT like Obama thinking it is not necessary to salute when he hears the NATIONAL ATHEM being played. Absolutely no respect.
I AM VERY PROUD OF YOU TWO AND ALL THE OTHER THOUSANDS DEFENDING MY FREEDOM AND TAKING A STAND WHERE SOME WILL NOT!!
LOVE YOU BOYS!!!!!!!!!!!
MOM