Thursday, July 24, 2008

WELL HELLO!!

HELLO ALL!! I'm sorry it has been about a week since we've put anything on here. THANK YOU TO ALL OF THOSE WHO HAVE BEEN CHECKING THE SITE AND SUPPORTING US!!

I do feel bad that I haven't had a chance to write more on here. I've been pretty busy lately. Doing a little of this...a little of that...and WHOLE LOT OF NOTHING!! I'm in a pretty good mood today. It's been a fun last few days. Oooo....I'm going to start on the "pool project" today. I'm going to start leveling the ground so I can install my pool!! I'm excited! We're going to shift our cook outs to the 'back yard' and hang out in the pool while we grill out. I can't wait....sitting in the pool with a near beer, getting out to eat a steak..then getting right back in. Ahh....nice! I'll put some pictures on here as soon as i get it installed. I'll try to get some before and after pics... Like John has been saying...it's the little things.

Well, I hope that everyone is doing great and that Sevier County isn't driving too many people crazy. I'm sure the traffic and tourists this time of year is getting to a peak. I keep running into people that vacation there, have gotten married there, or just went on a road trip up there. Hopefully when I get home, I'll have company from friends I've met over here. That will be nice!

Well life here in the desert is getting hotter by the day. The other day the high was 125. Yeah, it's pretty hot. If we go outside for 3 min....you can feel the sweat running down your back. SO, we try not to spend very much time outside. Well....I don't have much more to say for now. I hope everyone has enjoyed me blabbering.

OH YEAH!!! I keep forgetting to write on here>>> The deer I 'killed'....I have gotten such a kick out that picture!! John thought it was real, I'm pretty sure my folks thought it was real, and I'm not sure how many others thought that I actually shot a big buck in the middle of the desert. IT'S A FAKE! That's one of those plastic target deer. The kind you practice shooting at with a bow and arrow...the Combat Stress guys had it in their office. My Navy roommate took some pics with it and gave me the idea to do the same....it was fun. I'm not sure you can tell, but the M16 has a scope on it, I'm smoking, holding beer with the other hand, and standing in front his fake legs so you can't tell it's not real. I guess it worked! That's just funny...I get such a kick out it. Well, for those who thought I actually killed a deer over here....that's awsome!

That's all for now! Love you all and I'll talk to you later. HELLO FREEDOM!!

Somewhere in Iraq
SGT WORMY

3780

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

about the deer ....... I thought that was wild but cool at the same time and DAD really thought that it was real. He read the blog first and told me all about it and I said "NO WAY" "A deer there like that??" ..... well anyway
I hope that you enjoy the pool and glad that you can share and relax and have a good time for what it is worth.
Swim away .........
love ya
MOM
ps: hello Freedom