Thursday, May 29, 2008

Thank you!

Jeremy was right. Thank you for balloon release that has to be one of the nicest things anyone has done for us. Once again, thank you Misty, Fern and kids for what you did.

I guess that Jeremy got a little bent out of shape that I posted my base on here. Hopefully you got to see it before Jeremy took it down. If it is on the internet like that, I am not worried about it. Also, he changed my name to John J. Rambo. I did not do that. There is a guy here, SGT Bahena, that calls me that all the time. It drives me crazy.

I was going to get on here and talk about something, but I be damned if I remember what the hell it was.

I got another box from Mom today. Always a treat!! She sent homemade oatmeal cookies and as soon as I finish here, I am tearing into them.

I prepared a little something special today to send home. I am not going to ruin it, but it is going to Jeremy, Mom and Dad, and Christina and Courtney.

There is not much going on here. Actually, it is a little boring.

I only have four months left and I am home on R&R for 18 days. I am counting down the days!!

I miss you all!!!

No comments: